Outreach is a ministry seeking to spread the good news of Jesus throughout our community and the world. This ministry desires to share the love of Jesus with others and invites all to follow Him. Ministry activities include greeting and assisting guests, teaching Bible studies, assimilating new members, and loving and serving one another, just as Jesus did.
Current programs include:
· Welcome to Alpine – extends a warm welcome to Alpine members and guests and provides helpful assistance and information
· Care Ministry – shares the love of Jesus with Alpine guests and connects them with ministries and programs to address their needs
· Connection Ministry – connects Alpine’s guests and new members to classes, groups, ministries, and programs
· Foreign & Domestic Missions – growsGod’s kingdom by going and sending others into all the world with the Gospel
· Compassion International – seeks to “save the world, one child at a time” by connecting caring sponsors with children living in poverty
· Alpine Ironmen – desires to honor God and help others by sharing Jesus with other men through a shared love of the outdoors and service to those in need; visit Alpine Ironmen website for details
· Fun Bunch – loves and serves adults at Alpine and in our community who are 65 years of age and older
For more information about the Outreach Ministry’s programs or ministry participation and service, contact Rodney Cox.
Rodney Cox, Outreach & Sr. Adults Minister